New Work & New Culture
New Work and New Culture: two megatrends that will have a lasting impact on our modern working and living environment and change it permanently! Learn more!
Keynote speakers and experts on New Work and New Culture at LEADING MINDS.
The modern working world is subject to constant change: old structures are dissolving, trends and innovations demand new frameworks and work as we knew it is changing!
Digitalization, Industry 4.0 or climate protection as well as demographic developments are only a few factors that have a lasting impact on our professional and cultural life. The question of how we will deal with the workplace of the future is therefore becoming increasingly urgent.
New Work and New Culture in the company.
It is becoming increasingly important for companies to adapt to the new requirements and circumstances. This is the only way to think about and implement the necessary structures for a modern working and living environment.
The efficiency of the work processes in a company is directly related to the satisfaction of the employees. Only those who manage to bring the technological challenges and the human requirements to a common denominator will be able to take advantage of the opportunities and potentials of the new professional world!
Fundamental questions around the topic of the workplace of the future and a new leadership culture in the company.
In their series of lectures, our experts and keynote speakers from LEADING MINDS address the two main topics of New Work and New Culture from different perspectives and show new angles for companies. In doing so, they answer various questions, such as:
• How do you develop a suitable New Work strategy for your company with your employees?
• How do you integrate new culture trends (e.g. diversity management) into your corporate culture?
• What should the workplace of the future look like in your company?
• Which technologies should be applied and implemented in the course of your company’s digital transformation?
• What principles and guiding principles are important to you and your employee for a progressive work environment?
• Where does that leave people in the company?
Book keynote speakers and experts at LEADING MINDS for your event.
Rely on the expertise and many years of experience of the keynote speakers and experts at LEADING MINDS for your upcoming event or function! Experience exciting, varied and informative impulses and lecture series on the topics of New Culture and New Work.