Benjamin Bargetzi is an internationally sought-after expert in digitalization and business transformation who elucidates the complex future of technology and its impact on our everyday lives in clear language. His ability to translate complex trends and technologies in tangible, precise language allows him to communicate an uncertain future in an exciting and visionary way.
Being a former key employee of Google and Amazon as well as a global tech entrepreneur and investor, Benjamin has comprehensive insights into the tech giants and the future of artificial intelligence. He points out where the journey is heading with Google, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft & Co., is always up to date when it comes to the newest startups and technologies from the US, China and elsewhere, and explains with concrete examples how these developments will influence our lives and the businesses of today and tomorrow.
Benjamin Bargetzi Lecture topics
- Tomorrow’s World – Digitization Meets Neuroscience: What you can learn from technology companies and neuroscience to be successful as a company in tomorrow’s markets.
- Amazon, Google, Meta & Co: Digital transformation, process optimization and innovation; this is how it works.
- Changing customer behavior – How will the world evolve in the coming years and what can we learn from neuroscience to grow from these changes?
- Technology, Culture & Entrepreneurship – How to develop a future-proof corporate culture ready for the next century?
- Embedded IT – How to optimize collaboration between tech and business teams.
- Big Tech meets Neuroscience – How to scale business models and enter new markets.
Originally coming from a background in neuroscience and psychology, Benjamin Bargetzi has also explored the effects of a rapidly changing future on us as individuals and our brains in places like Oxford, London, Singapore, and Zurich. What psychological impacts will the technologies of the future have on us? How can we prepare ourselves and seize the opportunities that arise while feeling overwhelmed with the pace of technology? How precisely will the human brain respond to a world it wasn’t originally designed for?
In his keynotes and lectures, Benjamin Bargetzi presents concrete advice for the future of business. He combines insights from the tech world and neuroscience with practical strategies to prepare companies for change, rethink their current business models, and strengthen their innovative capabilities.
Fundamentally, Benjamin Bargetzi is not just an expert but also a passionate ambassador for these topics. His energetic, positive presence and catching presentations enable his audience to understand the full potential of AI, entrepreneurship, and the workings of companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Apple. Furthermore, he draws out his own lessons from working in these companies, from researching neuroscience, and his own entrepreneurial spirit to help businesses prepare for the challenges and opportunities of the future. Benjamin Bargetzi is thus the key to unraveling the complex tech world and making it accessible to everyone in an energizing and passionate manner.